If He Looks Like

ishy

Just talked to him, his excuse for looking tired was he laid Patie O, Saturday morning, don't know who Patie O is but he said he had a **** day today, he also said he had a pint last night, bugger must of lost the plot.

He went from early out yesterday to late out today, the sections should have been well levelled by the time he got there.

Or maybe he did say sod it and got sauced last night. ;)

Tell me what are their numbers so I can look them up? Think I found Jake today at around 107! Do you get a medal for that?

Sorry for my ig here, Is Laia in the mix? Seen another Sans in there down the line? ;)

Just seems when I look at the dailys, I get into data overload here, Du!

Still imperssed with Jack C! Hanging in there. Good kid! Too bad we could not have a Smage entry, would do him good! Does Challenlor have to ride the 125 due to regs? :D

I see that Perce has moved up 21 places today with just 4 section scores to be added.

Did he tap Jake up for some special pies last night? ;)

Jake is doing very well, and at the moment he's leading the ladies, but only just from Maria Conway. Not bad for someone who has hardly ridden for the best part of 20 years........(makes you sick doesn't it)

Don't forget to give him a cheer and some encouragement, after all he is doing it for a worthwhile cause.

Still imperssed with Jack C! Hanging in there. Good kid! Too bad we could not have a Smage entry, would do him good! Does Challenlor have to ride the 125 due to regs? ;)

Wouldn't think so? If he's old enough to ride on the road, he's old enough to ride anything he wants.

Wouldn't think so? If he's old enough to ride on the road, he's old enough to ride anything he wants.

I think it depends on the bike test they take.

Limited to a certain HP which shouldn't be a problem for a 250 but I think 16yr olds are limited to a certain size engine too? How old is he?

Perce seems to be having another good day, 131st with a day and half left to go - he'll be beating Jake at the rate he's going ;)

Then again, he'll probably be having a trip up to the Milton tonight, will HL persuade him to have a proper drink?

Edited by Kinell