Logo

spud

Are there any logo designers out there? My club is seeking designs for our new 2008 club t-shirts. Post your designs on here and my clubs committee will choose the best design. The winning designer will be sent a free t-shirt and you'll also receive free club membership until the end of the year. If your not lucky in your design don't worry there will always be next year. The wording on the t-shirt should read: 55 motorcycle club 2008.

Many thanks,

Cliff

Edited by spud

Right. I am DEFINITELY the man for this job.

We were recently requested within the Impreza Drivers Club to provide suitable graphics for our new mobile stand for car shows etc.

Some came up with such boring designs as

van.jpg

and

sidcposter5copy.jpg

I'm sure you'll agree that my design wins hands down and clearly shows my elite skills both in Photoshop and graphic design

andyfm0.jpg

Please feel free to contact me offline to discuss my fees.

:banana2:

wow andy, good design your a born natural with flare and an eagle eye for eye catching designs. i hear saatchi & saatchi are looking for an orginal creative designer and someone of your talents would be paid a mint. be safe thou and don't hand your notice in until they've seen your art portfolio and you've received the new employment contract. :thumbup:

ps: the committee is assuming andy, your 5 years old with the same number for your IQ.

pps: committee, andy is not related to me he did set up trials central and yes if you want the brainiac's to visit his caravan design i'm sure he wouldn't object.

:banana2:

Edited by spud

Ok, next round of questions:

I assume it's a trials club?

I assume it's modern trials?

The 55 stands for what?

yes its a trials club..... yes its a modern club with various aged machines ridden by club members..... 55: this was the home guard regiment who formed club in 1944.

swooshdave & thespikeyone, thanks for the designs both are being looked at by the committee. The decision on the winner will made in the next week or so. i may slightly re-jig your design (minor alteration) and will post a copy on here for your approval if my alterations are accepted. both original designs have been submitted. thanks again i'll be contact as soon as i know the winner.

Cliff

Looking at the No 55 it just occured to me that it could be easily incorporated into a bike and rider graphic. Using the rounded bits of the 5's for wheels, the top bit of 5 could be handlebars.

Something along the lines of the Orange County Choppers logo on american chopper.

OCC20Logo.jpg

Just wish I was skilled enough to draw it for you!! - just thinking out loud.

Like the design, nice work.

One question though, why the genitals?

Knob.jpg

Very good,

you are quite clearly a very intelligent individual. If you follow the markers as tho you were riding the section you will find they are the correct way round.

So to answer your question "why the genitals"

they are there because you like to make yourself look stupid! :banana2:

PS. lets hope you can work out this new fangled marking system before you turn up to your next trial or your score will be through the roof