Sherco 05 250

Guest Yamaha_dude

Guest Yamaha_dude

Ive seen the 05 sherco 250 at reeth show, its a very nice looking bike, especially with the black engine, i wish i had brought y camera :)

I noticed that the speedo was in kph and im pretty stupid, can anyone teach me to convert them?

Apart from that the bike looked great... Oh and Graham was pretty god too!

post-2-1093456065.jpg

You're not going to need a speedo too often anyway.

If you do need to convert, divide by about 1.6, or even more roughly - knock about a third off, so if you're doing about 60km/h it'll be about 40mph.

Speedo's probably aren't that accurate that you'd have to worry anyway.

The difference between a flat tyre and a fully inflated tyre would almost make as much difference. :rolleyes:

That looks like a "factory" picture...and I thought the 05 model had a big (old fashioned) headlight on it :rolleyes: Maybe its an optional extra to have the more cool looking flat one?

The one you are thinking of has all the homologation ( for spain I think) bits on, which has never really been the case before as the bikes always had the light bits with the extra lights and even indicators as a kit you could buy.

Guest Yamaha_dude

The one i saw had the big light on and had, two buttons on top, didnt observe what they were but i should have :rolleyes: i think they were indicaters and maybe dim headlight.

Yes well ive only just realised my typo but i think ill leave it in, seems to be making a bit of conversation B)

And yes that is a factory picture

Edited by Yamaha_dude