Hmmmm.

brian r

WoW, that's a nice one! Can you steal one for me Brian? After the election, of course!

I tend to run a bit closer to the "King of the Hill" mode, myself!

Gee, maybe i could do something like that! You never meet any gay lesbian homosexual tree hugging lazy ass wipes named COPE, do you?

A trials bike in every garage! A trial every weekend with free beer! If you don't like the Star Spangled Banner and the prayer before the event, get the hell out of town! And take your Obama loving nose ringed tattooed assed kids with you! :wall:

WoW, that's a nice one! Can you steal one for me Brian? After the election, of course!

I tend to run a bit closer to the "King of the Hill" mode, myself!

Gee, maybe i could do something like that! You never meet any gay lesbian homosexual tree hugging lazy ass wipes named COPE, do you?

A trials bike in every garage! A trial every weekend with free beer! If you don't like the Star Spangled Banner and the prayer before the event, get the hell out of town! And take your Obama loving nose ringed tattooed assed kids with you! :wall:

Thought you had missed this thread Cope !!

If you want my vote you dont have to be so damb subtle, tell us what you really think boy.

A trials bike in every garage! A trial every weekend with free beer! If you don't like the Star Spangled Banner and the prayer before the event, get the hell out of town! And take your Obama loving nose ringed tattooed assed kids with you! :huh:

The dictionary defines "cope' as: "to struggle, especially on fairly even terms or with some degree of success".

We're behind you all the way, buddy, that new medication is doing wonders!

Jon..........:wall:

A trials bike in every garage! A trial every weekend with free beer! If you don't like the Star Spangled Banner and the prayer before the event, get the hell out of town! And take your Obama loving nose ringed tattooed assed kids with you! :D

It is the end of time...........Finally a candidate I agree with!!!! :wall::huh:

My wife says you've got her vote to!

Unfortunatly, our modern world is not that simple! No one seems to have any common sense!

Our lives are being driven by oil and insurance companies while we have consultants to give us solutions to problems we never had.

I probably could not import a Euro 4 standard diesel van that got 30mpg if I wanted too because the Cali queers have not approved them and probably never will!

I cannot drill for oil or refine it because of the same lot of envirocrats!

To build a shed behind the house, I need a council approval followed by a SWPPP plan, pay them off so they can drink coffee all day, hire a crew of mexicans to install a 2ft fence to prevent errosion and does nothing but agg to the total cost! If I want to run electricty to it, that costs extra!

Nothing can be produced here at a reasonable cost, due to the costs of the "crats"! Even Japan has to sub everything to Thialand or China or somewhere there is cheap labor and less regulation!

I could go on for days!

Lets talk about foreign policy!

The dictionary defines "cope' as: "to struggle, especially on fairly even terms or with some degree of success"

Cope never "struggles". His journey around the loop is a finely-crafted, well-executed symphony of precision and forethought - the fact that he looks like he's flailing and his fart-and-fall-over antics are all a part of what you're supposed to see. All of this while he cards some seriously low scores... amazing. Pure genious.

OBTW - Tullahoma is in Tennessee, and is the home of the Jack Daniels distillery - THAT should tell you something.