Lottery Dream

ham2

Stuck at work on a slack day.....wishing my life away and just about to go out and buy my usual Saturday lotto ticket.

So TC people, if your balls dropped tonight, what would you spend it on ? or do you see it as just a tax on stupidity? :hyper:

I presume the obvious,common goal we would all aim for is to buy a bit of private trials-land for personal use...but then what would you splash out on?

While I'm in daydream mode ......

... is top of my wish list at the moment. :banana2:

C'mon let me know ,I promise I won't judge you by it :blink:

If and when you get the dosh, I have this 4T I need to sell! Built mostly of Magnesium and Titanium, the gearless variable fluid drive with ABS and traction control never looses traction. The injected hydrogen fuel is carried in the frame, and since there is no fuel tank, the ducted fan system blows warm air up to the dangles and the handgrips in the winter! Lacking a fuel cap, the only logical option was the "single mans kit", for those that want the bike to suck as well as blow!

At 60kilos, it is top kit! Costs the same as the Veyron, but I only need to sell one! :banana2:

I would purchase the rights to OSSA (i know several people think that they have the rights) and would make a modern trialer.

I would use a chrome alloy frame which would be coated with copper. Then i would allow each of them to oxidize to give it that OSSA green patina. Or possibly allow them to be polished or engine turned. Hmmmm options.... Standard with white and green plastics and green anodized wheels. Possibly get Briggs and Stratton to build a full set of engines specifically developed to combat the gasgas flat head. Sounds silly but it would certainly be unusual and thats usually what i go for.

--Biff

For a zamboni?

"Zamboni?". Isn't that one of those Italian sandwich-like thingies they serve in Texas restaurants?

I'd like to start a high-gloss monthly news stand magazine that covers only Trials, here in the U.S. and abroad. It would have modern and vintage coverage and special columns about the mechanics of Trials bikes. Trials Comp has done a wonderful job of covering Trials for the U.S. and this would help supplement their efforts (and I'd lure Shan into being Editor at an outrageous salary). I get pretty tired of picking up "dirt bike" magazines, of which we have many, on the news stand here in the U.S. and not find any mention of Trials.

And I'd hire Copey as Chief Financial Officer so all my money would be safe........

Jon

"Zamboni?". Isn't that one of those Italian sandwich-like thingies they serve in Texas restaurants?

I'd like to start a high-gloss monthly news stand magazine that covers only Trials, here in the U.S. and abroad. It would have modern and vintage coverage and special columns about the mechanics of Trials bikes. Trials Comp has done a wonderful job of covering Trials for the U.S. and this would help supplement their efforts (and I'd lure Shan into being Editor at an outrageous salary). I get pretty tired of picking up "dirt bike" magazines, of which we have many, on the news stand here in the U.S. and not find any mention of Trials.

And I'd hire Copey as Chief Financial Officer so all my money would be safe........

Jon

Jon,

You may be thinking of a Muffuletta sandwich. Which contrary to the article is served with great success in Texas.

If you are down the gulf coast I hope you take time to dive into a Muff as they are affectionately known.

Ciao

DFW

I think they have those at Jasons Deli, but I am too cheap to get one of those big things. I just order soup, then fill the empty bowl with salad, then fill the empty bowl with fruit, then pudding, then icecream. One small bowl is usually enough for me!

Pretty good soup it is! :D

Being an engineer i'd have a bit of fun. I have built frames before and didn't do half as good as factory units.... Though i did save a bunch of weight.

I'd buy a Beta 300 4t (does this have all the factory options) and rebuild it with Titanium; fasteners(every where), spokes, header, muffler, con-rod, fork and shock springs, foot-pegs. I'd have the factory whip up some magnesium cases. Ohlins shock would be cool (i wonder if they would do a special fork set?). Light rims. Tubeless front tyre. I'd work hard to get it towards 60kg.

This would be parked next to my new Porsche 911 C2S.