Is Xispa In The Uk (united Kingdom)?

dannythetrialskid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I am really interested in an Xispa, but I'm not sure if they are out in the UK (United Kingdom). So I was just wondering if you know if they are out in the UK yet or if you know when they are going to be out in the UK?

How much would you pay for one and why are you so keen, just interested?

There are no Xispa 250's in existence at present as far as anyone knows.

The kids bikes are available from John Shirt at Gas Gas uk.

apparently from what ive been told haven trialsport are going to have them in soon but not sure on a date or anything or how many or anything but theyre going to be selling for about 3000 quid so not that cheap really.

You get what you pay for. There is no getting around the golden rule. I would prefer to buy a product that is made in a country that has environmental regulations, provides safe working conditions and pays a living wage.

Spencer

WOW....such strong comments...have any of you guys that are knocking it actually tried it????? Friend of mine who lives in China reckons its very good actually...of course, that also is a comment from me having NOT tried it myself, but give them a break eh!. Whats so wrong with someone else entering the market place? Personally I think (from direct experience having lived there) that there are already some world class, excellent probucts being exported from China, and I'm sure there will be more and more as the years go by.

They might be cheaper to make in china,problem xispa have now is they have to to move the thing's from china half way around the world to the punter,and obviously that take's fuel,added with everything else that's gone up it's rather killed there launch of a cheap bike.

They might be cheaper to make in china,problem xispa have now is they have to to move the thing's from china half way around the world to the punter,and obviously that take's fuel,added with everything else that's gone up it's rather killed there launch of a cheap bike.

it may be they're made in spain, with predominately spanish parts.

it may be they're made in spain, with predominately spanish parts.

Did'nt xispa announce themselve's awhile ago that some or most of the parts for bike was made in china.Unless they've changed there mind's and are now sourcing all there parts from europe.

Im probably wrong but didnt japanese bikes and cars used to be piles of crap? (im too young to remember) and now they are leading the market. Maybe china will go the same way?

Tom

Yes, the Japanese bikes and cars were piles of crap, at one point. Wouldn't buy one of them, during that time, either. Until China does follow suit, with a quality bike, why buy one? Any money saved up front will be more than spent on headaches, and repairs later. So far, the norm for the bikes coming from China, is to be pretty cheesy in quality and materials. Until the production Xispa shows up for real, and proves otherwise, there is nothing to substantiate a belief that they will exceed the current Chinese quality level.