Wtc In Sweden

ludde

Anyone going to take a trip to Sweden for the WTC? It's going to be a nice course, havn't seen all the sections yet but those I have seen look very spectacular.

I'm going to be minder on saturday and hopfully I'll be free on sunday to get around a take some photos.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nige, is Pat Smage there riding the Junior line ?

pat smage is a no show, I expect with the two week gap to Portugal he will be there, and then the Spanish round and the tdn.

Where's wally when you want him??????????????????

There is no scoreboard here but from what I can gather its very tight at the top between Browny lenzi himmanen gomez and wiggy, but i could be wrong.

Sam Haslam hurt his ankle so is not riding today but will try tomorrow we think.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Congratulations Browny, awsome result and championship

Ditto that, well done :D

Second place in the Championship will be a good battle in the final round, who will rise to the challenge, who will crack under pressure.....................................

Ditto that, well done :D

Second place in the Championship will be a good battle in the final round, who will rise to the challenge, who will crack under pressure.....................................

Does this mean that he will move up next year? Seems he certainly has the talent!

Leaving Alexz to deal with the Juniors?

Does this mean that he will move up next year? Seems he certainly has the talent!

Leaving Alexz to deal with the Juniors?

This is the euro championship which doesn't have an age limit I think. Top 15 in the world cannot compete the following year which is why dibs and now Michael as champion cannot defend the title.

Its nothing to do with the wtc and the words junior in uem refer to youths!

Talking of championships accoring to the Dabsters calculations Top Trial Team could be celebrating tonight again if jack Challoner finishes top 5, subject to someone checking my math!