Wtc In Sweden

ludde

Youth jack was third and wrapped up the championship, not 100% sure on scores.

Junior

Gubian 21

wigg 25

Gratterola 45

Danby52

gomez53 (two yellowcards?)

top route finishing soon.All very close with raga leading Bou after first lap.

Haslam has a bad injury from friday practice and didn't ride.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it right that i hear Cabestany's main bike blew it's engine in the practice session this morning... and his 2nd bike was a bit smokey all day?

He needs a 2t ;)

I was standing just a couple of meters behind when he blow the engine.

Cabestany was struggling all day long. A big crash in section 10 first lap. Could have went ill but he managed to jump off the bike just in time.

Oliveras also had problems. Perhaps the sections didn

I also saw Caby's bike blow up. Sounded like the cam chain snapped or jumped, total breakdown.

Funny thing is, I enjoyed Dougie being back on form and having fun more than I did looking at Raga and Bou.

Here's Doug on the big step at section 4

post-937-1220380081.jpg

And Dibs on section 5

post-937-1220380106.jpg

Another high of the weekend was being allowed to test ride one of Dibs training bikes. That bike was perfect. Engine was very powerfull, suspension was great. So now I have to start saving so I can get me a bike like that ;)

Funny thing building sections. I thought some of the sections looked quite spectacular, but on podium Fujinami complained about easy sections ;)

-Jan

Always amazed when a guy, who didn't win, complains about sections being too easy. That is code for "I screwed up when I shouldn't have." Now they are waiting on someone else to do the same, but the sections are "too easy" for that to happen.

I also saw Caby's bike blow up. Sounded like the cam chain snapped or jumped, total breakdown.

Funny thing is, I enjoyed Dougie being back on form and having fun more than I did looking at Raga and Bou.

Here's Doug on the big step at section 4

post-937-1220380081.jpg

And Dibs on section 5

post-937-1220380106.jpg

Another high of the weekend was being allowed to test ride one of Dibs training bikes. That bike was perfect. Engine was very powerfull, suspension was great. So now I have to start saving so I can get me a bike like that ;)

Sorry about this OT, but how the heck do You attach images to a posting? Have some images from sunday I would like to share...

-Jan