Model Number ?

the artist formerly known as ish

I am not a mont fan (does it show?) but the bike looks very well put together, completly finished and seems to run ok. The guy on the stand said in english it is a production model on display, and it matched the other one there exactly, so no one off parts. That exhaust cover was what the punters will get I'm sure, looks as wide as the 315. Didn't see Sanz ride it except down the track and it was louder and not like a tlr noise much more barkier. The brochure has it producing more power less torque than the 315.

post-9-1095621104.jpg

At today's exchange rate 4300 British pounds converts to $7,688 US.

To put this in perspective, I also see adds today for new 04 280 pro's for $4700 US.

I don't think the COTA will be that expensive, but I also remember the cost of an RTL in 86 @ over 3000 pounds when other bikes where less than 2000.

Think the best bet would be to wait and see what the true price to the customer is and not go on hearsay, those who want one of the first bikes out at any cost will probably pay a bit more for that privilege, they did when the 315 came out.