3.2 4t Overheating

kingfisher

i rode my new 09 3.2 4t for the first time in a trial at the weekend and after the first lap it over heated and blow the water out od the overflow. when the bike was going well on the first lap it was very very powerfull. but the fan was nearly going all the time. has any one had this problem with the 4t bike

i rode my new 09 3.2 4t for the first time in a trial at the weekend and after the first lap it over heated and blow the water out od the overflow. when the bike was going well on the first lap it was very very powerfull. but the fan was nearly going all the time. has any one had this problem with the 4t bike

sounds like no circulation, check the water pump

cheers

hey,

did you ride in map 2?

i know a gasgas will boill over when used hard in the wet weather setting so mayby a sherco does this also?

my 4t (2007) gets verry hot to fan continuesly running than stops for a verry short while (seconds) and that runs again is thins normal?

my cota 4 rt didn' t do this mayby the interval in whith the thermostate switches on/off is to small?

regards bob

• 2 weeks later...

i tock it back to the dealer he had it for a week, i have now got it back he said he but a new ignition on it, i am not well at moment so i will not get out on it this weekend but one thing that the ignition helped is it was very hard to start when cold but it now starts second or third kick. i have tryed it every day from i got it back and it starts all the time now