What Are The Best Footpegs To Get?

pillar

the best pegs have got to be the 'splat' aluminium pegs, best for grip by far, and you can also change the studs in the pegs, so no more having to file your pegs up! they have got a site i reckon, but theres a link from www.trialstalk.co.uk

there is something to take into account though, some pegs are TOO grippy, nothing worse than going for a dab and then finding your feet stick to them!

A dab? ;) How very dare you B) .

Just to be contrary:-

My mate dropped his Mont' onto it's (aftermarket) machined-aluminium footpeg and it fractured.

The resultant ''forked weapon'' it left would have gone straight through his boot if his leg was in the way..evil it was..could have been a one off though.

Also the aluminium hole can wear quite quickly (where the peg bolt goes through) and you end up with the dreaded... droopy-peg bike !!

Rode a bike with( titanium ?

I am still using the original "ice cream" scoop style pegs on my 2000 Sherco. file them up a bit to get sharp, as far as mud building up in them stop being lazy and just use a stick to clean them out or flick them up and let the spring snap them down a few times. Mud pops out. Save your money for other bits that break. If your pegs are broke or shot, then yep those titanium ones with no cross bracing look like the ones to go with.

Got to say the Jitsie ones with the pins inserted are brilliant... i have had them for about 6 months now and have never slipped off the pegs. They have cutouts to allow the mud to drop through, unlike the Beta ones that just bung up until your feet are lifted off them!

I heard youve only been out the bike twice in 6 months Heath :) , wouldnt fancy a Knacker drag accross those Jitsies :thumbup:

Raptors, expensive but last years

Edited by The Addict