Bbc Sports Personality

wri5hty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hamilton, because he won the championship.

2. Rebecca Adlington

3. Andy Murray

Thats my prediction but who i'd like to win is another story. It's not about the sports persons personality anymore, which is the point of the show afterall??

These days it's going on how popular the sport is. Motorcycling in general isn't very prominent. Toseland was very fortunate to be in the final 10 for the voting on the night (i voted twice for him). He was very unfortunate not to get third as he wasn't far off in fourth. Formula One, Tennis and the olympics are very prominent, especially on the BBC.

In my opinion, the top three should be:-

1. Chris Hoy

2. Joe Calzaghe

3. Andy Murray

Every year on the night when they give an overview of what happened over the year, Motorsport in general, but especially motorcycling, gets about 10 minutes on air, the rest is filled by (no offence to who likes it) bloomin football! I for one think that every sport should get equal time on the TV throughout the year. But, we all know that will never happen and the toffs at any sport channel will kiss footballs ass!!

My rant over!!!!!

It can't be Andy Murray for two reasons:

1. He has made it quite clear he is Scottish and not British :guinness:

2. BBC Sports ''PERSONALITY'' well he aint got any of that :)

Funny the British Olimpic games are in London, right in the centre of the country for easy access to all citizens.

Funny the British Olimpic games are in London, right in the centre of the country for easy access to all citizens.

Totally agree :guinness: but they could be anywhere for me as I am an 'Armchair Supporter'

Any suggestions as to where it should be????

Edited by GIZZA5