Ben Morphett And Beta

jordi

Seems that Ben will be riding a Beta this year. Did I miss an anouncement or has there not been one yet?

Strange that he has left GAS GAS, Ben must be the UKs biggest hope for the future in my estimation.

Information is readily available on the r2wtrials website... don't know how to put a link in to help you all (I'm too old and too techno-phobic!!). Page to look at is : r2wtrials.co.uk/html_files/morphett.html

So it seems its true (altho' digital pictures do lie sometimes, sic.). If it is true, good luck to Ben for 2009 and hard luck to JS jnr. I think I'm right in saying Ben's been on a Gasser since he started riding so it will be a blow to Gas Gas UK. They did a lot for Ben and helped make him the rider he is today.

You have to hand it to John-boy Lampkin tho'... Wiggy, Morphett, Morris, etc. etc. - he's got quite a team now... oh, and some other bloke called Dougie as well . :thumbup:

Information is readily available on the r2wtrials website... don't know how to put a link in to help you all (I'm too old and too techno-phobic!!). Page to look at is : r2wtrials.co.uk/html_files/morphett.html

So it seems its true (altho' digital pictures do lie sometimes, sic.). If it is true, good luck to Ben for 2009 and hard luck to JS jnr. I think I'm right in saying Ben's been on a Gasser since he started riding so it will be a blow to Gas Gas UK. They did a lot for Ben and helped make him the rider he is today.

You have to hand it to John-boy Lampkin tho'... Wiggy, Morphett, Morris, etc. etc. - he's got quite a team now... oh, and some other bloke called Dougie as well . :thumbup:

arent you forgetting Dabster ?

Yep, can't argue with that... he'll will be a real threat again this year in his class, especially as he'll no doubt get some training in with the likes of Raga and Dibs (or should that be Dabster?). A change of bike is bound to lead to him going up a gear... good luck to him - he's one of the WTC stars of the future for British trials fans.

Yep, can't argue with that... he'll will be a real threat again this year in his class, especially as he'll no doubt get some training in with the likes of Raga and Dibs (or should that be Dabster?). A change of bike is bound to lead to him going up a gear... good luck to him - he's one of the WTC stars of the future for British trials fans.

Training with Raga, are you serious?