Did Dougie Have Any Input On The New Evo?

sir dabs alot

I was convinced he had designed the whole thing? I mean have you seen how UGLY it is??

**disclaimer** This was meant as a light hearted joke and no offense was intended, I have ridden the Evo and while it is not to my taste it remains an absolutly cracking bike.............Still leaks fuel though.........

I was convinced he had designed the whole thing? I mean have you seen how UGLY it is??

**disclaimer** This was meant as a light hearted joke and no offense was intended, I have ridden the Evo and while it is not to my taste it remains an absolutly cracking bike.............Still leaks fuel though.........

and it is ugly

Seen one in the flesh last week, I think it is most aptly referred to as functional beauty when you look at things from more of an engineering point of view.

Although it may not quite match the previous versions sheer Itialian busty style, she is a skinny girl ready for a bit of action! :thumbup:

Seen one in the flesh last week, I think it is most aptly referred to as functional beauty when you look at things from more of an engineering point of view.

Although it may not quite match the previous versions sheer Itialian busty style, she is a skinny girl ready for a bit of action! :thumbup:

typical, reduced to a smutty response Mr Cope... :)

That was pretty much how I summed it up. Built for function first and a few plastic pieces after the fact to hide the utilitarianess of it. The shrouds at the "tank" look awkward in the pictures like it might look better without them or with something shaped differently. Maybe longer shrouds that are rounded in the front towards the head tube.

I know I am biased but I think the new EVO looks so modern that some people are just going to take a little longer to get used to it. But then I have to say that I loved the look of my old Beta as well. Maybe it's just a Beta thing...... :thumbup:

it is a metaphor!

you see what happens when I try to be nice! no respect!

Ah, bu tthat 290 still has a bit o big a*** too 'er~ :(

It's metaphor......yeah right!!! :beer:

It's not in the busty Italian mode like a Sophia Loren, Gina Lolobrigida or Monica Belluci (my dad told me about the first two.... :thumbup: ) but she is a pretty lady. No who d o I know has one, I want a shot.