Whoisit?

brian r

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was talking to Sid on Sunday. He was minding for James.

However, that's not why I reply. Toofast - I can't email you. It's bouncing saying Host unknown (Name server: absamail.co.za: host not found)

However, that's not why I reply. Toofast - I can't email you. It's bouncing saying Host unknown (Name server: absamail.co.za: host not found)

Send the bugger my regards. Tell him I've got a crate of cold castle waiting for him.

Yeah Andy. it's odd you can't see my mail server but I can see yours. But my mails bounce (hang on), testing..

"The original message was received Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:01:28 -119304447

from -

----- The following address(es) had permanent fatal errors -----

<%^%@trialscentral.com>; originally to rfc822;%^%@trialscentral.com (unrecoverable error)

The mail system encountered a delivery failure, code -1.

This failure could be due to circumstances out of its control,

please check the transcript for details

----- Transcript of session follows -----

5.1.8 <%^%@absamail.co.za>... Domain of sender address %^%@absamail.co.za does not exist"

Can't figure it myself...

No panic. I was just trying to get Bigfoots name in the results at one of our trials.

Andy, I think I gottit. I reckon that your ISP's DNS doesn't recognise "www.absamail.co.za" get them to map to www.absa.co.za (196.36.73.245).

That should do it.

Brian, I'll scan a copy of Sid at Saddleback as published in "Motorcyclist" tomorrow.

This one is kinda obvious. No idea who owns copyright on it , but I think it's just such a fantastic photo it deserves showing. Question is - name the year.

Edit: I just realised that whilst some of you may recognise the guy as Martin Lampkin, many of the younger generation on the forums will not and will probably not put the two and two together to realise that's him and his son on the bike. A son by the name of Lampkin....now who could that possibly be???!!!!

post-2-1097696388.jpg