Usa Price Of The New Montesa

wayne thais

Craig,

What do you think that is going to do to sales?

Will the average rider pay that kind of money for a 4t bike when he can buy any of the 2t's for around 6k? Maybe if everyone was offering only the 4t and they were all priced at 7.3k then it would be another story. It will be interesting to see what the new 4t Sherco sells for.

Wayne

I would have no problem paying that for the "NEW" Cota 4RT.....The Sherco 4 stroke seems like an attempt to show that the little guy can match what the big guys is doing. The Mont is all new, motor, frame, EFI, plastic etc.....The Sherco has the same frame, plastic, carb, header pipe etc.......Looks like an single oil system (topend and gearbox with no filter that I can see, this is very bad.....Will we ever see one or was it just a marketing game by Sherco ....My $$$ on the Montesa , its real its here now and it state of the art...........but for now I ride my Roo jumper....... :D

Edited by madmax

Daft buggers! does it really bother you what some other bugger rides or how much they pay for it :D

I think they should restrict trials to certain brands, like the Beta trial open to beta motorcycles only, the Sherco trial etc.

The TY mono was a top seller, how many world championships did that win?

I'm not smart enough to know how good the Mont/Sherco 4 strokes will be or smart enough to say one will be better than the other before I have even seen one, but I am smart enough to take no notice of you daft buggers who think they know how good they are.

Vinnied is correct......I've had more interest and pre-sold orders on the new Cota 4rt than any year before. While all you daft buggers keep talking, customers keep ordering the bike...So keep talking and i'll keep taking orders...........Thanks D......... :D

Edited by D. Sileo

Don't matter to me whether it's a 2005 4 stroke mont or sherco or any of the 2005 2 strokes they all to expensive for me. If someone can afford a 2005 than go for it. I ride for fun not how I look. (which is good cuz I don't look that good when I ride.)

I think in order to find out how good the 4 strokes are going to be we will need to wait about a year. By then the pros and the general public will have beaten the snot out of the bikes and one or all will be very reliable. Or it may boil down to brand preference.