Go Patrick Go

city trials

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, You should swing to TTC. Tommy Ahvala, Pat and I have been down here a couple days and are having a blast.

I'll bet Tommi showed Pat how to do that nosie wheely right up to Craigs balls, so he got a little rub!

Lay down again Craig! We're having fun! :dunce:

So Craig, in your unbiased opinion, is Pat a better rider than the former World Champ. Sorry to put you on the spot.

Dang, on the spot question. The era's are so different. The sections and bikes are designed so different.

But, I give you this food for thought. Rider? Or World Championship competitor? Patrick may be able to do a few things Tommi can't. But, Tommi can do things Pat can't.

On a World Championship scale, until Pat can win a World Championship, Pat isn't a better competitor than Tommi. Tommi's a World Champion and you can't take that away from him. It's documented for history.

Edited by City Trials

I trimmed this down, I had a lot more to say, I'll save it for my book on Pat in a few years.

Anyhow, yesterday Phil and I competed in the OMA Nationals in Nashville, Tennessee. Tommi and Charlie showed up to watch. Pat promised he'd show. I never saw the kid. And, he missed my holeshot in the B class (#551). The highlight of the week in Tennessee. By the EnduroCross season I should (just maybe) be able to at least beat Ringo to the first corner. Esspecially if he continues the "Ringo Wheelie" start.

Sad note: Phil crashed hard in the trees and was hurting pretty bad on the ride home. I could only take two laps without Barkbusters. My knuckles and fingers are bloody swollen today. Needless to say, I ordered Phil and I each a set today.

post-61-1239662816.jpg

Edited by City Trials