Tdn Shirts

no jive

Yes it is that time again. Time for me to beg for everyone to buy a shirt. This year should be less begging. That is because these shirts are HOT. This year Cody is on the shirt. It is a high detail silk screen shirt. The shirts are Hanes and pre shrunk. The price is $20 for one or $35 for two shirts. If you send a check to the address below. Make the check out to USA-TDN. Every shirt that I send out I will donate the shiping cost. That means an extra $3 bucks directly to the team. Sizes are XL, L, M and adult small. Please specify what you want.

This year the TDN is in Italy on Sept 19th and 20th. Not only do we have to send the Mens Team but there is also a Womens Team. All of these young riders typically end up spending their own money for the trip. Lets try to make it a little easier on them and have everyone buy a shirt. All of the money made from the shirts goes directly to the team

This year we would also like clubs to purchase shirts and sell them for us. This will help us sell more shirts to more people. If you are in a club and would like to help please e-mail Kip at kipwca3@aol.com or Clive at usatdn@yahoo.com please no marriage proposals

post-1495-1244001412.jpg

post-1495-1244001424.jpg

USA TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Did Zippy pay you to put the Skull and crossbones on there?

Hell, I had to trade the the "Extra" one you sent me last year in "extra fat" for a quart of fork oil because my old lady said it covered her butt too much!

Ok, then, I want one in size "L" this year, got it! Would prefre grey, an is does not show beer stains as bad! :thumbup:

Considering the Skull and Crossbones on the shirt I may have to beg the Wifey to let me buy one!!!

I bought my wife a diamond ring, no reaction. I bought her a new car, no reaction. I wear a TDN shirt she is all over me :thumbup:

Shirts are in white only. Sorry no grey. Sorry no pay pal. Check, cash, money order.

Dan thanks for putting this up on your web site. We really are hoping the clubs will pull together and help us sell some shirts.

Everyone just please send a check. It is easy and you get a cool shirt.

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Edited by No Jive

Ok Clive, just so you understand that I am not trying to make a point here, I was totally impressed by the fact that you managed to fulfill my request for an XXL shirt last year by having Kip bring it along to the Sooner cup, where I found him standing there with his (big) hand out awaiting payment for the(two0 size XXL shirts) that you managed to deliver!

Kip had just woke up and I was not going to argue with him over your mistake(not stupid), yet I still had to deeal with the oversized shirt that did not go to the oversized person in Scotland who just so happens to be one ov the overseers of this site, I had much difficulty finding a home for the other big'un as was previously stated! Allthis is aside from MY shirt which I bought from Kip!

So as basically you managed to stuff my shirt order last year, and I may well yet send another to my Scottish overstuffed friend, I want TWO shirts now, both in GREY, so they do not show beer stains! One in size L, and the other in a XXL, fooking GREY! Get it! One for me, one for the friggin admin on this site! Just do it! Then make another and send it to Andy, for free,(may take a XX as well) as this is your pittance, sucker, no free ride, pay up. My payment alone should cover expenses, if not, let me know! :thumbup:

Ok Clive, just so you understand that I am not trying to make a point here, I was totally impressed by the fact that you managed to fulfill my request for an XXL shirt last year by having Kip bring it along to the Sooner cup, where I found him standing there with his (big) hand out awaiting payment for the(two0 size XXL shirts) that you managed to deliver!

Kip had just woke up and I was not going to argue with him over your mistake(not stupid), yet I still had to deeal with the oversized shirt that did not go to the oversized person in Scotland who just so happens to be one ov the overseers of this site, I had much difficulty finding a home for the other big'un as was previously stated! Allthis is aside from MY shirt which I bought from Kip!

So as basically you managed to stuff my shirt order last year, and I may well yet send another to my Scottish overstuffed friend, I want TWO shirts now, both in GREY, so they do not show beer stains! One in size L, and the other in a XXL, fooking GREY! Get it! One for me, one for the friggin admin on this site! Just do it! Then make another and send it to Andy, for free,(may take a XX as well) as this is your pittance, sucker, no free ride, pay up. My payment alone should cover expenses, if not, let me know! :thumbup:

:blink::o:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OVERSIZED....cheeky sod..speaking of which....there's one winging it's way to you shortly matey, when I can get a day out of this friggin place to actually live....

:):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OVERSIZED....cheeky sod..speaking of which....there's one winging it's way to you shortly matey, when I can get a day out of this friggin place to actually live....

Yea, you see what I gotta do to get this crap done! :(

Hi Everyone

Orders for shirts are starting to come in. A Lady in Florida has ordered 4 shirts. A couple to someone is San Francisco and in Mass.

What really helps is getting the word out. If you belong to a club and have access to everyone's e-mail. Can you cut and paste the my first post and send it to all club members? This would really help. A small amount of work can really help out the fundraising. Dan Williams posted on his local web-site and we have had several replys.

Copey has even said he sending money and even buying one for Andy but some how conned me into sendind it over seas. Hey I did say I would cover the shipping.

So if you can swing $20 bucks and want an awesome shirt and help out the TDN please buy one.

USA-TDN

PO BOX 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Edited by No Jive

Hi, No Jive.

Is there any possiblility to send a pair of shirts to Spain? Any extra costs?

Regards

Just send an extra 5 bucks and I will take care of it. I will do what ever it takes (with in reason) to sell these shirts. So that is one shirt to the UK and two to Spain :P Who knows maybe even the Iceman will buy a shirt.

Another order came in from Camarillo CA.

So dont be shy and buy a shirt, mention it at your next club meeting. Thank you everyone who has already bought a shirt.

Just send an extra 5 bucks and I will take care of it. I will do what ever it takes (with in reason) to sell these shirts. So that is one shirt to the UK and two to Spain :P Who knows maybe even the Iceman will buy a shirt.

Another order came in from Camarillo CA.

So dont be shy and buy a shirt, mention it at your next club meeting. Thank you everyone who has already bought a shirt.

I am glad to see shirts going to Spain!

Iceman? You need to call Dad! Do your pitchman thing! :crying:

A lot of action in the PO Box. Orders from CA, Hutto Texas, Fort Worth, Copey and Jon Stoodley. Some of these people added an extra few bucks. Thank You.

We also sold several shirts at our local event over the weekend. Thank You everyone for your support.

Now I will find out how much to send a shirt overseas, thanks to COPEY who bought a shirt for Andy. You are the man Copey.