Scorpa?

zed55

Just spoke to Birkitts they just received 20 2 strokes (09) these gonna be the last ones with Yamaha engines! They dont know what engines they gonna use next year.

I feel sorry for birks as he has got a job on when the manufacturer isn't getting the bikes through to sell. Whether they will survive is another matter but if the finances are as dire for them as we are led to believe I can't see them affording the costs of developing a new engine, but hope I'm wrong.

the bikes would be the first batch this year? 09 when the others are just out with the '10's doesn't look good......

I feel sorry for birks as he has got a job on when the manufacturer isn't getting the bikes through to sell. Whether they will survive is another matter but if the finances are as dire for them as we are led to believe I can't see them affording the costs of developing a new engine, but hope I'm wrong.

the bikes would be the first batch this year? 09 when the others are just out with the '10's doesn't look good......

Just change the 09 to 10 if it matters that much. For most riders its not that important !

Just change the 09 to 10 if it matters that much. For most riders its not that important !

Its not important but if the 09 is the same as the 10 then it begs the question how long can they keep going selling a handful of rebadged machines? We all know that the motor is 25 years old, but that is fine if the market is buying the product, is it?

Its not important but if the 09 is the same as the 10 then it begs the question how long can they keep going selling a handful of rebadged machines? We all know that the motor is 25 years old, but that is fine if the market is buying the product, is it?

Well Dabster WE all actually know it was first used in 1993, so that means you are living in 2018... what's it like?

With the relyability issuses that keep appearing on various pages, I know which I would prefer. The French have a habit of surviving against all odds.

With the relyability issuses that keep appearing on various pages, I know which I would prefer. The French have a habit of surviving against all odds.

Scorpas like all bikes have their defects but guess with a motor 16 years old they have sorted that end.

from the translation

The manufacturer of motor bikes trial was placed in L' compulsory liquidation; announces compulsory liquidation of the manufacturer of motor bikes trial Scorpa, company window of the mechanical Pole d' Ales, constitutes the first large failure of the industrial site and leisures launched by the mayor d' Ales max Roustan (Midi Libre d' yesterday). One includes/understands better why aujourd' today its Christophe Rivenq, principal private secretary, is more qu' land-mark.