4 Stroke Gasser

beatabeta

I doubt it, the engine would of have to been scraped & completly re-designed again, apparntly they had a lot of trouble with the engine with it being a side valve engine, i don't see why you would design a side valve engine for a trials bike, they were introduced years & years ago.

when the video was resleased of it in testing with Jordi Tarres everyone laughed at me because I said it looked like he was shaking his head and generally looking unhappy with it at the end, maybe I was right?

Tom

when the video was resleased of it in testing with Jordi Tarres everyone laughed at me because I said it looked like he was shaking his head and generally looking unhappy with it at the end, maybe I was right?

Tom

I noticed the same thing on the video Tom, i think you are right.

• 1 month later...

Why's it gone so bloody quiet???? :D

I've found previous posts, about GG releasing a fourstroke, in this forum dating back to 2005!!.....Come on GasGas .....Sherco are releasing their 2010 soon ....do something, say something or loose out on a ton of business :lol:

Best of balance.

Neo

Edited by Neo

Why's it gone so bloody quiet???? :D

I've found previous posts, about GG releasing a fourstroke, in this forum dating back to 2005!!.....Come on GasGas .....Sherco are releasing their 2010 soon ....do something, say something or loose out on a ton of business :lol:

Best of balance.

Neo

Remember what happened when the Sherco 4t was launched my guess is that the gasser ain't ready and without r & d