Electric Fan Talk!

sam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still a lot cheaper than buying genuine, at the worst you'll just have to slot the mounting holes by cutting the metal around the rubber. Looks like the connections are the same unlike the 1 I used although everything was easily done

Quick update.

IT'S ALIVE AGAIN

post-692-1253234064.jpg

Left Original Right Fan from Helixparts

post-692-1253234084.jpg

Fan blades direct swap

The new one had threaded mounting holes. so I drilled them out to 6.5mm like my original fan. Also slotted the holes like the original. (made inserting the rubber grommets easier)

post-692-1253234107.jpg

Bolted directly on with the original hardware.

The electrical connection is exact same as the original, just plug and go.

Biff will now be totally humbled and fall back into a class where he can actually win! You will get a promotion soon and start making more money than GOD! Which means you have to go ride more in -between golf games!

Biff's mental masterbation will eventually lead to a sore di--! The fortune cookie last night said so! :rotfl:

Edited by copemech

copemech Posted Today, 12:21 AM

Biff will now be totally humbled and fall back into a class where he can actually win! You will get a promotion soon and start making more money than GOD! Which means you have to go ride more in -between golf games!

Biff's mental masterbation will eventually lead to a sore dick! The fortune cookie last night said so!

HUH????

Ya kinda lost me there cope......................Not sure where this ties in. Ya have too many :rotfl: Or I may be a bit daft.

HUH????

Ya kinda lost me there cope......................Not sure where this ties in. Ya have too many :D Or I may be a bit daft.

Talking about:

"I currently have this trick led fan on there. I will get her fired up tonight and take a few videos of it running in the dark. "

--Biff

:rotfl:

copemech Posted Today, 07:22 PM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Sep 18 2009, 02:16 PM) *

HUH????

Ya kinda lost me there cope......................Not sure where this ties in. Ya have too many beer.gif Or I may be a bit daft.

Talking about:

"I currently have this trick led fan on there. I will get her fired up tonight and take a few videos of it running in the dark. "

--Biff

AAAAHHHHH.............I see

Umm he never really got around to getting that video before he gave me the fan and I blew it up. So I will take the blame on that one.

but he purchased the same fan I got from Helixparts. but he bought his fan first, (yep I am a follower) But the Helix fan was not a direct replacement for his gasser fan, He had to do some tinkering with it.