Converting Monoshocks To Twinshocks. Fair Or Foul ?

old trials fanatic

The reason i bought my Fanitc twinshock was for the factory fitted Electronic ignition,i now find it a Big disadvantage to me that the Guy's with Twinshocks that originally came out the factory with point's ignition are now converting there bike's to Electronic Ignition's,this is well out of tune.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason i bought my Fanitc twinshock was for the factory fitted Electronic ignition,i now find it a Big disadvantage to me that the Guy's with Twinshocks that originally came out the factory with point's ignition are now converting there bike's to Electronic Ignition's,this is well out of tune.

I must say I've not heard that sentiment before.

Most people I know who have bought Fantic twinshocks have done it because they are one of the easiest bike to win twinshock trials on.

I expect next someone will say that it isn't fair to fit Fantic twinshock/Marzocchi forks to a Yamaha twinshock.

Edited by feetupfun

Tongue in cheek ?