The Times They Are A Changin'

toofasttim

I've never understood the Honda Hater mentality. It's as if they are angry because electricity was brought to their village.

No Honda hater here, they are what they are(at least what we can buy) , not the same bike as the WTC bikes as promoted by the top riders!

It(the standard) is in many ways a great bike for many, yet not a top performer in most respects. All this struck me like a hammer after one day at the trials when i was very tired, got off the Sherco an onto the Mont to try some sections. I might as well have worn training weights about myself! That weight really shows up at end of day! Standard power is fine for me! I like the Laia map, as I am a pussy! Corse she can kick most guys asses as well!

Buy the bike! Only 10K here! :D

No Honda hater here, they are what they are(at least what we can buy) , not the same bike as the WTC bikes as promoted by the top riders!

It(the standard) is in many ways a great bike for many, yet not a top performer in most respects. All this struck me like a hammer after one day at the trials when i was very tired, got off the Sherco an onto the Mont to try some sections. I might as well have worn training weights about myself! That weight really shows up at end of day! Standard power is fine for me! I like the Laia map, as I am a pussy! Corse she can kick most guys asses as well!

Buy the bike! Only 10K here! :D

...and you love it if she offered to kick yours..!!!

I don't think there are many "Honda Haters", we all know they have made some really classy machines over the years but the problem with ALL of them has been the price. Even the TLR's were fairly pricey for a twin-shock at the time, the RTL was extortionate,

...and you love it if she offered to kick yours..!!!

I don't think there are many "Honda Haters", we all know they have made some really classy machines over the years but the problem with ALL of them has been the price. Even the TLR's were fairly pricey for a twin-shock at the time, the RTL was extortionate,

I think Biff is still a bit too young to remember the 70's, but there were three major brands, Bultaco, Montesa and Ossa! Coming out of Spain!

Bultaco had the stuff it seemed! Later the Japs tried to jump in, and they sold some real fun lumps like the TL 125 and 250! Totally useless collectable pieces of historic fun junk!

When Yamaha came out with the TY's , things did change! They did work! Created major upsets! :D