Cabestany To Sherco?

mozchops

Antoni Bou ought to be Beta's number one rider from now on, and he should be doing the indoor world rounds. He has beaten most of the top ten riders indoors anyway including D.L. If not Antoni how about Michael Brown he rides abit like Cabestany.

Michael's a local lad and still "competes" in most SDMC trials so I get to watch him ride reguarly, (to be honest, it's usually a bit of a whitewash unless Ian Austermuhle shows up but there are a few other guys who keep him honest - Guy Kendrew and a couple of others). There's no doubt that he's an amazing rider and will very soon be worrying the British championship class, but I guess experience counts for almost as much as raw ability at world level and Beta has other talented and more experienced riders. Michael will make it I'm sure, but give him a couple of years!

Very happy to see he didnt sign with Honda, Now all we need is one of the Honda riders to jump ship and hop on a Scorpa and we would have a competitive rider on all five brands of bike, something that can only be good for the sport. I also wonder where this leaves Beta as they will now not be able to contest the Indoor World Championship, leaving it as a three make series, something I believe is not good for sport.