Is There / Will There Be A 2010 Mont?

beatabeta

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see them coming here or anywhere on a BOGOF deal, a giant like Honda wouldn't undermine the market like that..............................btw I'm currently leasing a CRV, the deal was unbelievable.

I don't know what a BOGOF deal is. But, I wouldn't count on Honda not "undermining the market". They've been blowing out new leftover '08 CBR1000Rs in the US for under $7000 USD while trying to sell new 2009s for $12950 USD. I'm not complaining because I picked up one of the bargains. But, those that bought before the huge rebates are a bit upset.

I don't know what a BOGOF deal is. But, I wouldn't count on Honda not "undermining the market". They've been blowing out new leftover '08 CBR1000Rs in the US for under $7000 USD while trying to sell new 2009s for $12950 USD. I'm not complaining because I picked up one of the bargains. But, those that bought before the huge rebates are a bit upset.

BOGOF - buy one get one free. I was taking the p*** a bit, I'm well aware that Honda will dump excess stock cheap, they're no different to any other supplier / importer in that when something starts to burn a hole in their pocket it has to go, very often to the detriment of their customers.

All this speculation, what would a TLR 250 or an RTL be worth today if still in the original box ? them 4rt's might be a good investment, get a truck load bought John.

I remember Appleyards buying a few hundred Ty 125's and selling them cheap, good cheap starter bike, why! because he had the buying power to buy the whole lot at one go.

It's always been easy to buy stuff, selling it at a profit is the hard part.