Politically Active

copemech

I have never really been politally active, but I am starting.

Here is the US review for last year!

A Recap Of 2009

You know, I think everyone, no matter what party or who you voted for should take a look at this. Pretty interesting but so sad

President Obama just completed an ANTI-AMERICAN TRIFECTA:

Wonder how many agencies have read this now, as there are lots of names in there....

On another note, the UK is quite capable of scr*wing itself, we've been practising for years. Things are a joke here also.

V for vendetta.....class. :thumbup:

You should just put a picture of our government on the '' Kenny '' thread.......would be the funniest thing on there.

And we in the UK are just thankful that idiot bush still isnt in power.

You are not alone......

Well, I guess Copey's put his lot in with the tea baggers.....no, wait a minute, I guess that

is tea party'ers, isnt it?

jon

IF ANYTHING GOES, here goes....... For those who say they don't give a care, May I remind you that Islamic radicals have already vowed to eliminate us in the name of Alah.

Let us band together as decent human beings and fellow riders to demand our politicians give us certain rights we have known in the past like, national security, energy independence, smaller government with transparency, and lower taxes by cutting spending,it doesn't matter where you live.

We have our Margaret Thatcher waiting in the wings, her name is Sarah Palin. Barry O. isn't anything he was Cranked up to be. Challenge me on the facts.

IF ANYTHING GOES, here goes....... For those who say they don't give a care, May I remind you that Islamic radicals have already vowed to eliminate us in the name of Alah.

Let us band together as decent human beings and fellow riders to demand our politicians give us certain rights we have known in the past like, national security, energy independence, smaller government with transparency, and lower taxes by cutting spending,it doesn't matter where you live.

We have our Margaret Thatcher waiting in the wings, her name is Sarah Palin. Barry O. isn't anything he was Cranked up to be. Challenge me on the facts.

I Thought so....

I Thought so....

Buy comparing her to M T, are you sure you want mad cow disease ?

Scottish beef was banned in the USA because of her.

You'le also enjoy "poll tax" as well.

Just a couple of her highlights.

(still better than labour though)

Edited by B40RT