• Stu
    • Martin Belair
    • JTT
    • Someone else

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Billy, but I know it's you!!! On the off chance I am wrong, there is someone out there who know's far too much about me!! That is scary! They can remember stuff about me I've forgotten years ago! A stalker perhaps! You hit it on the head with your reasoning Ishy! I'd say there are possible 1 maybe 2 other people who know the info that M4rt knows, and they never come on here!

Cheers, Steve

Hello fellow riders and wannabe private eye's

Some of you have taken way to many falls and or spills. As all this looking at spelling mistakes, local sayings from countries, are very amusing to say the least.

And now the poll is pointing to BillyT as the idiot. I love it

And Martin is running a close second

My condolences to both BillyT & Martin

So, my original feelings about trials riders being a smart and very witty bunch is very off the mark. The rebuttles are at best Wimpy (We Imploy More Paddies Every Day) (that is a clue for some that understand what WIMPY is......................

Surprised that no one has thought of or mentioned Penny Lane

Here is a little mystery for you to figure out. Read carefully and let it soak in. The question is actualy very deep and the answer very mind blowing.

We all can agree that an object once in motion stays in motion. And once an object moves in one direction it has to stop to change direction (not an ellipse or circle). In other words if it is moving to the left it has to come to a complete stop in order to move back to the right.

With that been said and agreed upon here is the question.

A truck is moving down the highway @ 60 mph (or KM). There is a bird traveling from the opposite direction heading into the trucks path also @ 60 mph (KM). The scenario is that the truck and the bird are on a direct collision course with each other.

Splat

Wallace, Penny Lane? missing words *been up penny lane*

kid is late for school when asked by the teacher why he is late, he replies "* *" another kid comes in ten minutes later, same answer "* * miss" another kid comes in ten minutes later, teacher says suppose you have * *too, "no miss I am * *.