• Martin Belair
    • JTT
    • Someone else

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy

Martin knows this as he was thought to be one when he rode the Scottish Six Day.

The papers wrote "A really big tuchtor rides Montesa in the higlands" ;)

If Martin only new the real conitation behind calling some a tuchtor.

"Is that a sky scraper" na, its a post box.............. ;)

Hey Big John yes I am a Scot. Born, raised, educated in Glasgow/Elgin.

But I do not confess to being an idiot :hl:

Actualy if I were any smarter I would be an American :ph34r:

BillyT

Edited by BillyT

No reference to the Beave, so I don't think it's Ringo.

First thought it was Boof, but Billy also had a go at WB on the spack.

Leaning towards Billy due to his digs at Fraceman.

PS, Martin have you shipped them bloody bikes yet ;)

and are you going to be at COTA's first event of the year to introduce the machine to the public in the USA, could get me more entries :ph34r: if people knew the new Mont would be at the event for test rides.

Edited by ishy

Edit....I was actually sure it was Boofont, but Boofont's not quite as funny

Although Mr B lives and works in Scotland he has not yet managed to get full nationality.

Jockland

What is this - Scotland is a country all Scots are proud of - England is a country that all English (and Scots, Irish and Welsh are embarassed by!

Teuchter is a term used by Scottish city dwellers to describe someone from the Scottich highlands.

A teuchter is a term for someone from the country rather than the city, its prevelant in Aberdeenshire, Banffshire, Morayshire and Inverness. Someone from a small town is looked upon as a teuchter to someone from a city yet someone from a village is a teuchter to a town dweller.

I think if you used the term South of Perth you would be greeted by a blank look.

Keep up the Good work M4RT - it makes entertaining reading

Edited by g4321

Jockland

What is this - Scotland is a country all Scots are proud of - England is a country that all English (and Scots, Irish and Welsh are embarassed by!

I'm sure YamahaDude is/was proud of his crayon drawings.

But most of us wouldn't be.

That's because he's not too bright ;)

I think that's a fair example. :ph34r:

Sorry Master Richard, keep having a pop at you tonight - no offence :hl:

Guest gasgastxtpro

Its ok, most people do, it probably because when i have days from hell like the other day i get all argumentative and start going over the smallest thing, which results in me being banned from the live chat, like i care btw!!!

That probably didnt help but what the hell...

If you put as much effort into a regular drawing as i do my crayon drawings then you would be proud of it aswell!

Sorry to all for being such an ignorant argumentative sod, this is some sort of invitation for people going on at me like i do them but i apologise.

Rich

PS, Martin have you shipped them bloody bikes yet ;)

and are you going to be at COTA's first event of the year to introduce the machine to the public in the USA, could get me more entries  :ph34r:  if people knew the new Mont would be at the event for test rides.

Ishy, "them bloody bikes" will be in Oregon on Monday the 10th. Sorry I won't be able to make the 3472 mile trip to your trial, but what people want to see is the bike, not me. It should be great fun. I wish I could be there. It is too cold here to ride, 4 degrees F.

I expect a full report from you John.

Cheers, Martin

Hello fellow riders and wannabe private eye's :D

Some of you have taken way to many falls and or spills. As all this looking at spelling mistakes, local sayings from countries, are very amusing to say the least.

And now the poll is pointing to BillyT as the idiot. I love it :D

And Martin is running a close second :o

My condolences to both BillyT & Martin :hl:

So, my original feelings about trials riders being a smart and very witty bunch is very off the mark. The rebuttles are at best Wimpy (We Imploy More Paddies Every Day) (that is a clue for some that understand what WIMPY is......................

Surprised that no one has thought of or mentioned Penny Lane ;)

Here is a little mystery for you to figure out. Read carefully and let it soak in. The question is actualy very deep and the answer very mind blowing.

We all can agree that an object once in motion stays in motion. And once an object moves in one direction it has to stop to change direction (not an ellipse or circle). In other words if it is moving to the left it has to come to a complete stop in order to move back to the right.

With that been said and agreed upon here is the question.

A truck is moving down the highway @ 60 mph (or KM). There is a bird traveling from the opposite direction heading into the trucks path also @ 60 mph (KM). The scenario is that the truck and the bird are on a direct collision course with each other.

Splat

What was the bird doing flying at a truck going 60 mph or whatever km it's equvalant is?

Was the truck empty or did it have a full load?

Did this meeting between bird and moving truck happen in the day or the night?

is Penny Lane related to Perris Hilton?

When are those tight pants and one peice suits going to go out of style?

Edited by City Trials