Honda Tlr 250r

nicktuffweld

:) does anyone know much about these bikes as ive just brought one are spares available im going to twin shock convert the bike but leave the mono shock on as well as im a fat ******* ive ordered a 9 tooth front sprocket for a tlr 250 twin shock hope it fits !! any advise would be nice also any idea where i mite get spares from when i need them

ive ordered a 9 tooth front sprocket for a tlr 250 twin shock hope it fits !!

any advise would be nice also any idea where i mite get spares from when i need them

The front sprocket wont fit i`m afraid, the best you can do is a Beamish Suzuki 10 front and grind the centre out by about 1/2 a mil with a dremel fitted with a sanding drum, it`s easier then it sounds..

David silver for spares

i have sent you a PM check your in box

• 2 years later...

id bet my TLR 250 against that Cota any day of the week.. seems the TLR 250 took a few world championships...what was that guys name???? Eddy something..?

lousy trail bike, by the way...top speed down hill 6th gear might be 40 miles an hour.

some Reflex parts will interchange, bearings, ect..most parts are TLR250 only, and hard to get, some aftermarket parts are available.

they are rare in the U.S. and not common else were...

the TLR 200 Reflex is nothing close to a TLR 250 R..

did i miss something? why would anyone ruin a rare bike, by trying to convert it to mono shock...

buy a RTL, and sell the TLR to me...

Edited by chuckindenver

Yes, that's the 'R', a completely different bike and engine from the TLR250F/G.

It's actually a very smooth and torquey motor, better than the proper trials motor ironically, but getting it geared down to suitable trials gearing will be difficult.

id bet my TLR 250 against that Cota any day of the week.. seems the TLR 250 took a few world championships...what was that guys name???? Eddy something..?

You're joking right...? The factory RTL bikes have about as much in common with the production TLR as my Bultaco....

lousy trail bike, by the way...top speed down hill 6th gear might be 40 miles an hour.

some Reflex parts will interchange, bearings, ect..most parts are TLR250 only, and hard to get, some aftermarket parts are available.

they are rare in the U.S. and not common else were...

the TLR 200 Reflex is nothing close to a TLR 250 R..

did i miss something? why would anyone ruin a rare bike, by trying to convert it to mono shock...

buy a RTL, and sell the TLR to me...

Eddy Something??? :stupid: You mean Eddy Lejeune! ;) Only the best trialsrider to come from belgium and 3 X worldchampion! :banana:

• Like 1