What Model Honda Is This?

scooterspal

I may be way off... bit that fuel tank looks an awful like the one on my 1986 TLR... less the dent on one side ^_^.

I have sent an email to a contact in Taiwan to see if he can identify it for us. He sells new third party Honda parts and may know something.

BTW: I was told that many of the Honda parts....lights and things... actually are made in Thailand. Anyone care to comment?

I bought some brand new replacement tail lights and they are as good as or better than the OEM's on my TLR.

Edited by scooterspal

So is this a currently made model? These bikes look brand new.

NOPE not as far as i know because i have got a tlm200 and that is 1987 i think but i think they stoped production of them in the 90's. i can understand why your asking that tho because they are in mint condition, parts are easy to get in japan unlike in england they have to be imported most of the time.

very true but there is no info on google and i even lookedd on the jap google and used a translator website and still nothing but they could be out of a museum?

who knows you could email a importer and ask if you want to no if they are still in production

oo i have just had a thought they could be special anniversary models.

p.s i swear i just quoted this have you removed your post scooterspal

Edited by sam95

Those bikes are brand new... not 1980's bikes.

They are TLM two stokes, from late 80s

The bikes are from a police team, would explain why most of the decals are missing,and the nice condition,

not sure if they are a display team, a trials team ,or what , but dont think they used them on traffic duty ,as the lights have been removed.

Tlm's . It is an old video, although there are a lot of old models still available there that we haven't seen for a while. Looks like it was around same time as the Pinky Yams, and we had them up to early 90s.