What Model Honda Is This?

scooterspal

tlm 250 as they had the single disc on front. i used to have a tlm 240 a fantasic bike used it every weekend for several years never touched engine.now got tlm 200.put a new plug in 5 years ago never touched since gets used for pratice and half a dozen trials a year.why cant modern bikes be made like this?

tlm 250 as they had the single disc on front. i used to have a tlm 240 a fantasic bike used it every weekend for several years never touched engine.now got tlm 200.put a new plug in 5 years ago never touched since gets used for pratice and half a dozen trials a year.why cant modern bikes be made like this?

Good Question.

Edited by for artie

yes a very good question like like artie said. my tlm 200 as well as yours it is a very reliable piece of engineering the only thing i have done to mine engine wise is free up th clutch becuse when i had brought it i don't think it had been used for a while but the only thing i need is a parts list and a manual even though the manual will probs be in japanese but it will be useful for the oils and figures an diagrams.

^_^

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

BTW: I was told that many of the Honda parts....lights and things... actually are made in Thailand. Anyone care to comment?

Honda has factories in about 27 different countries. Did you think everything was still made in Japan?

Edited by for artie

What kind of bikes, from Japan?

All older trials models

8 x TLR200

6 x TLM220

1 x TL125 (like the TLR200 not the older style TL125 from the 70's)

1 x TLM50

1 x TLM200

1 x RTL250S

2 x TLR250R

All the four strokes with the exception of the TL125 are sold as is one of the TLM220's. I'll be parting out a couple of the 220's and maybe the 200.

TLM50 is for another project like these on this link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/106738124973524867532/TLM50Rebuild?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCHkKXClILBpgE#

It's a brilliant little bike ridden by my son just turned twelve in the latest pics at the end.