Best Music Intro.

pete_scorpa3

:o :o

Saw them in Edinburgh a while ago they are awesome people still singing club foot two miles down the road :huh:

sam ewhen i went but i saw them at the civic in wolves they were all at the train station singing for atleat a couple of hours but they were well an truley amazing an i am defently going to see them next time around i have also got another good recomendation santana (carlos santana) i saw him a silverstone he dident play as long as he should have becuse the cars was still going round at 9 oclock at night but he was brilant as well

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah..that's not music :P ,this is music :D:wub:
:wub: :wub:

Ah, you found that! Sweet overpriced noise makers!

I took the bird out last sunday for a few sweeps! Screaming low passes at about 240 km/h! (I like km/h cause it sounds better) Still fun though!

Nothing like the sound of a screaming 4 cyl at 100 hp! :D

I took the bird out last sunday for a few sweeps! Screaming low passes at about 240 km/h! (I like km/h cause it sounds better) Still fun though!

Nothing like the sound of a screaming 4 cyl at 100 hp! :D

So the restoration is complete?....have you managed to fit the air brakes and dive siren yet?

The Albino Arian lads in C block love your new plane Copey---014JU87.jpg

So the restoration is complete?....have you managed to fit the air brakes and dive siren yet?

The Albino Arian lads in C block love your new plane Copey---014JU87.jpg

No it is not complete. I still need to work on bits here and there.

THAT thing is a bit too goth, I was thinking a bit more toward the sharksteeth of a P-40 to go with it! Another must do!

The engineering for the hardpointe on the wings to mount the paintball guns has been a bit challenging. It is all quite simple really, yet i seem to be having some difficulty with the local officials in gaining an airworthiness approval.

I really wanted to start a new fad here and start selling these, yet I meet constant objection! :D

Thought you'd have been more into a bit of
:D

Truth be told; I'm sick of the sight of the fella, he's spoiled quite a few social events around here with his drink and drugs binges.

He floats around the local malls just looking for recognition....mark my words one day he'll be found swinging from the rafters......and if he needs any help I've got a Scouts badge in 'knots'.

Edited by HAM2