Let The 4 Stroke Talk Begin

city trials

Boost power button? How about nitro? Hit the button and pfffff, rev it up and watch the bike explode in accleration as you go flying over that 7 foot splatter...

That'd be cool, but that 450 would be awfully heavy. :D

Dman, your getting silly with the Nitro's. <_<

Hey GG!!! I'm not asking for a Turbo, or even Nitro's. I just want an engine that the PRE 67's boys and girl would drawl over. Make a bike that leaps, is light, has lashes of lushes power with a linear and lively Whoop! :crying:

Edited by spud

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GG!!! I'm not asking for a Turbo, or even Nitro's. I just want an engine that the PRE 67's boys and girl would drawl over. Make a bike that leaps, is light, has lashes of lushes power with a linear and lively Whoop!

Hmm, 2 stroke is not the fad anymore, 4 strokers are too large and slow witted...

Gas Gas in a revolution of motorcycle design makes the first 3 stroke engine combining the best of both worlds. lol

The 4 stroke GGer will prolly resemble the sherco 4t. Same frame sorta with the new engine in it. And minor changes here and there to reflect the characteristics of the bike. :ph34r:

I think we will be suprised once more about GG. Their 2strokes are great, but i feel that they gonna have a great 4 stroke coming aswell.

No news yet, though.

End of november is the date things will see the light, as said by the importer.

Somewhere offcourse these babies are tested as we speak, but nobody has reported seeing any.

What is said about it:318 cc 4stroke, fuel injections, reverse airbox/gastank, side push rods, camshaft in carter.

Oops forgot the trick part: dual centrifugal flywheel

Edited by gasgas

• 3 weeks later...