Bike Insurance

kickstart

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am new here and not sure of the rules so my virtual plastic is behind the bar for a virtual drink for you all ;)

I have just bought a 2004 Montesa Cota 315R R4 as a lower speed alternative to my first love ............ Supermoto. For that I ride a 950fi Vee-twin Highland

I just insured my Montesa 315r with Bennets for

Totally awesome, mental piece of kit ;)

About 90 rwhp and 77ft/lb of torque at just over 4k rpm makes it silly quick, but not a raucous as my Husaberg was.

It pulls like a train and sounds great as I have the straight through (road legal apparantly) pipes on.

Looks wise it is not everybodies cup of tea, but performance leaves silly grins everywhere.

The only downside is that cruising at 100mph is too easy with only 5k rpm showing, leaving another 4.5k before the limiter :D

Ged

Looks wise it is not everybodies cup of tea, but performance leaves silly grins everywhere.

Do they grin at the colour of the rims aswell?

TBH ged I think that my gas gas is a better trials bike, I think those highlands are for maniacs ;):D

Edited by Calvin