Advantages of Evo

steam

In my experience (having had an 08 Rev 3 and now owning a '10 250 Evo), the Evo's suspension is awesome. The engine on the 08 Rev 3 is very good - the Evo feels softer but revs out really well. The best advice is to have a go on one (though it may finish up costing you money!!).

My son has come from riding GG for a couple of years to now riding a 250 Evo. GG was a good bike. Things that stand out for us that the Beta does better. Turning radius, suspension, clutch, transmission. Better gear ratios that seem better spaced together, plus, the motor to me just seems to put the power to the ground better than any of the other current bikes I have ridden (all of them). Overall a good build quality!

.... the motor to me just seems to put the power to the ground better than any of the other current bikes...

I think I've mentioned this before and this comment confirms my observations. :ph34r:

Whenever I look for a new bike the no.1 priority for me is ''does it grip by itself?''.

I think I've mentioned this before and this comment confirms my observations. :ph34r:

Whenever I look for a new bike the no.1 priority for me is ''does it grip by itself?''.

Answer, Yes, yet I think a 200 would better fit your needs! Big Puss bike! :thumbup:

I find the Evo to be a very nice bike, I like how smooth the engine is & also it feels lighter than the Rev3 did, Have to say i've had a ride on a 08 Rev3 250 & it was pretty fierce comapared to my 290, Didn't feel nowhere near as smooth as my Evo does though.