World X-Trial, Barcelona on TV.

benbeta23

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know that the X-Trial from Barcelona will be on TV Live on Sunday 6th Feb at 5:00pm on Eurosport 2, So get it recorded! Should be mega to watch, Especially to see what massive steps they have install this time, Come on Dibs!

Edited by BenBeta23
  • Dislike 1

i set my box to record it the other day off the Sky website. I noticed last night while flicking through the list of programmes to be recorded that you can now series link the indoor series. First time i've come accross that for trials. I hope it continues. :thumbup:

i set my box to record it the other day off the Sky website. I noticed last night while flicking through the list of programmes to be recorded that you can now series link the indoor series. First time i've come accross that for trials. I hope it continues. :thumbup:

Same on mine as well, Should be good to watch on Sunday.

Just Read on the front page Dabill hasn't got through to the semi final, Get your head sorted out lad!! But Jack Challoner has, All the best Jack, Show us what you're really made of!!

Just under an hour before starting time.

Edited by BenBeta23

That had to be one of the best indoor rounds on TV ever, Toni Bou is a god, Never seen anything like it before, & Jack Challoner, What a ride from him, His best ride yet by far, & his Beta is looking awesome with the New Graphics & other bits of bling.

That had to be one of the best indoor rounds on TV ever, Toni Bou is a god, Never seen anything like it before, & Jack Challoner, What a ride from him, His best ride yet by far, & his Beta is looking awesome with the New Graphics & other bits of bling.

Agreed, Bou is literally unbeatable, no one can get near him - most so disheartening for Raga, Cabes, Fajardo etc and also for the manufacturers and everyone involved with the bikes and riders.

Actually agree with Jack the clown Burnicle. they will need to start making him ride a different route : )

Great trial, sh*t races, awesome skills, great entertainment.

Agreed, Bou is literally unbeatable, no one can get near him - most so disheartening for Raga, Cabes, Fajardo etc and also for the manufacturers and everyone involved with the bikes and riders.

Actually agree with Jack the clown Burnicle. they will need to start making him ride a different route : )

Great trial, sh*t races, awesome skills, great entertainment.

I loved the start of it more than anything, Jack Challoner & Fujigas in a race, & Jack beat him right at the end, He looked so happy at the end of it. & Fujigas' exit was awesome as well.

Edited by BenBeta23

It was a great event, Bou is something else though :thumbup:

I do wish they would sort out the live mixing though...keep the bike in frame at all times...spoilt it for me. It wasnt the best camera work I have ever seen.

I think Jack makes a pretty good job of it to be fair. Who do you suggest would be better?

Anyone with a slight knowledge of trials would be good.

He often gets the wrong names, wrong bikes, misses dabs, often doesn't seem to understand what a rider is trying to do and how, gibbers on about when a stadium was built, local guff that no one cares about and so on (understand that he will be scripted on the stadium guff etc)

I would prefer someone who knew trials, the riders and the bikes better. Could then talk about that in the build up and gaps between sections. Even if he had a known trials rider assisting with it who has the knowledge and could talk to him about whats happened.

Anyone with a slight knowledge of trials would be good.

He often gets the wrong names, wrong bikes, misses dabs, often doesn't seem to understand what a rider is trying to do and how, gibbers on about when a stadium was built, local guff that no one cares about and so on (understand that he will be scripted on the stadium guff etc)

I would prefer someone who knew trials, the riders and the bikes better. Could then talk about that in the build up and gaps between sections. Even if he had a known trials rider assisting with it who has the knowledge and could talk to him about whats happened.

Jack Burnicle can at least talk .... To be honest he makes the whole drawn out event bearable. Lets face it if you are a fan you don't need commentary as you know whats happening. Burnicle was even better when he used to comment on the dolly birds too!

The main problem is the actual footage is poor. They dont get very good camera angles on most of the action... Oh and Toni Bou is just too good.