thanks

scottishsteve

i would like to thank the person who let there bike fall against my van(white mercedes sprinter)at the perth trial today take it you didnt have the b**ls to tell me.let us hope this happens to your car or van just to see how you like it.

Edited by scottishsteve

Some plonker at one event helped himself/herself to a bike leaning against a trailer. Got horribly out of sorts and put a BIG ding in the bikes owners car. To make things worse they bent the forks on the bike. Never did find out who the culprit was.

its only a small dent and scratch but the fact the pr**k didnt say anything makes it worse.why should i give up a sat shift to help set out a trial and they dont give two monkeys if they damage a van. :angry:

Sorry to hear about your van

If its any consolation the trial was really good and your efforts in preparing for and setting out the event are much appreciated.

its only a small dent and scratch but the fact the pr**k didnt say anything makes it worse.why should i give up a sat shift to help set out a trial and they dont give two monkeys if they damage a van. :angry:

Sadly it's the way it is nowadays. I know how you feel people dont give a s**t about anybody elses property. It's the i'll do what i want when i want attitude. Does make you think twice about putting yourself out next time doesnt it.

Not trials connected but some slime bag stole the nearside mirror and electric motor from off my 2010 Sprinter this week whilst it was parked outside my house. I came out to the van and just found two wires hanging out. Cost me nearly

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Sadly it's the way it is nowadays. I know how you feel people dont give a s**t about anybody elses property. It's the i'll do what i want when i want attitude. Does make you think twice about putting yourself out next time doesnt it.

Not trials connected but some slime bag stole the nearside mirror and electric motor from off my 2010 Sprinter this week whilst it was parked outside my house. I came out to the van and just found two wires hanging out. Cost me nearly