What is the best helmet to buy?

trials_125

I've always loved my Airoh helmet, I find mine really comfortable & a great fit, If your going to change it, I'd just go for a new Airoh one.

Think that is what I will do...I have an Arai road helmet, and that has to be the most comfertable helmet I have ever worn. Have thought about getting an Arai, but might just stick with Airoh.

Thanks.

Think that is what I will do...I have an Arai road helmet, and that has to be the most comfertable helmet I have ever worn. Have thought about getting an Arai, but might just stick with Airoh.

Thanks.

I always use Arai road helmets but when I tried an open face one it felt too 'good' for trials. It was sturdy, warm, fitted very well and was very comfortable, but I really felt too cocooned, if you see what I mean.

I then tried the Nau and that felt just right, I could hear the noise of the engine and it seemed more appropriate for trials.

I suggest you try as many as you can and don't discount the less expensive ones.

Pete

• 1 month later...