Colmore Cup

I haven't been upside down so much in ages :wacko:

At one point my bike was stuck half way up a climb and I couldn't get to it, it was that slippy.

I had to slide down from the top and try to dislodge it on the way down, then slide the rest of the way with it.

Must have been like watching corky the clown :stoned:

Reckon you buggered up with 4 sections - I cleaned 'em. :(

The only effect the new front tyre had was to help the front mudguard block up :stoned:

I can understand the weather had an effect on the sections - I was hoping that was the case, otherwise I was fearing that the Novogar series had got beyond me.

It may still have but that'll be my fault :stoned:

No Steve Saunders for the first time in 20-odd years because he was on duty in his role as Youth coach. A real shame as yesterday would have been right up his street.

Hicko is 'the' Hicko, ex Fantic importer etc.

Also, I meant to mention that there were no (read zero) Montesa 4RT's entered in the trial. I expected to see more than a few.

nigel , how come when i rode for fantic ,( 91-95) and went to the colne (sp) motorbike show to meet the boss of fantic i went with mark hicken and not cary?

i was young an inocent then so you may know more than me but i'm sure your wrong

I only ever remember Roy Carey being the top man but I went abroad in '86 Didn't something happen to Carey around this point? I just had something in the back of my memory, but can't remember what it was. I seem to remember my old man telling me something, but at 18 year old, who listens to your old man?