Bou 'unplugged'

bieze

This is how far apart the ability levels are now.

30 years ago a good centre rider could ride a world round

Today many people riding a centre trial couldnt get across those rocks with the engine running.

Got to applaud the skills but the gulf in ability is now enormous between the top 4 or 5 and Joe Public.

Today many people riding a centre trial couldnt get across those rocks with the engine running.

Got to applaud the skills but the gulf in ability is now enormous between the top 4 or 5 and Joe Public.

which is half the reason the wtc is in so much trouble? I know he's good but the suspension on that thing is amazing aswell. Would be good to know how much that thing weighs.

It isnt visible in the video ,butt He must have some kind of secret propulsion system in play when he raises the rear wheel up. Looks as though he may be squeezing his but cheeks as the front wheel leaves each rock.

I expect the gap between Casey/Rossi's skills and the average club racer's is just as big. It just isn't as obvious.

I expect the gap between Casey/Rossi's skills and the average club racer's is just as big. It just isn't as obvious.

OH I think the gap in skills will be VERY obvious as the Emergency crew scrapes what is left of myself off the wall and track after my spectacular crash.