2012 Gasser

toofasttim

It's red and shiny :thumbup:

Nee 5h|t Sherlock?

Just makes me a little more jealous that other countries like Oz and the U.S. have the free space to utilise one of these beasties whereas we in the U.K.are very limited in our land use.

..Back to the bike...those seats seem to get higher and higher every year :huh:

Bet it flies.

Do GasGas strive to produce the lightest enduro bikes ( like their trials bikes) compared to their competitors?

Oh,and how long does the gearbox last?

Edited by HAM2

Beta and Sherco have them too! They all look the Mutts! I think 2T still rules, but I have found no real joy riding these tall tweaky bikes on trails and such, nor the 4T's for that matter. They are full race, and I don't wanna race all the friggin time. :rolleyes:

OK the reason I asked was because in other forums the bike has been received as, possibly, the best looking enduro bike ever. I just wondered if you lot agreed.

Bit like looking at a 21 year old Spanish girl ain't it? Lots of fire, runs like hell for a bit, cannae keep up anyway!

I liked the look of the one with the 4RT motor in the enduro frame Mont. :rolleyes:

OK the reason I asked was because in other forums the bike has been received as, possibly, the best looking enduro bike ever. I just wondered if you lot agreed.

Agreed x100

They have gone out of their way to tidy up all the sillylittlehangyonthings so the bike looks really clean.

HEAPS and HEAPS and HEAPS of trail and enduro bike riding here in New Zealand ...... :thumbup:

What is the weight on it? One thing I have thought of many times is just how (not only)tall, but massive these things are built as compared to light nimble trials machines.

I have been known to smoke a few enduro riders in the tight knarly wood/rock sections. :rolleyes:

What is the weight on it? One thing I have thought of many times is just how (not only)tall, but massive these things are built as compared to light nimble trials machines.

I have been known to smoke a few enduro riders in the tight knarly wood/rock sections. :rolleyes:

102 kgs.

Copey, you do not want to try and race guys like Salminen or Knighter (both trials riders too) in knarly wood/rock sections.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KILNUKKA#p/u/9/6r7xDOXvB4M

Edited by TooFastTim

102 kgs.

Copey, you do not want to try and race guys like Salminen or Knighter (both trials riders too) in knarly wood/rock sections.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KILNUKKA#p/u/9/6r7xDOXvB4M

Yea, them boys have skills! But at the same time, you watch some probably pretty good riders struggle like hell, kill the motors cause the ******* things won't stay running to get over a friggin rock and such. They are all over th place trying to control throttle and at the same time just ripping and tearing at the trail with little result. Nuts!

After seeing first hand what these guys did to the trails at Muenster via two Redbull Last man standings, all I can say is I do not want to HAVE to ride that way. Seen them demolish a hill 100 ft wide, looked like a WWI bombscape, friggin idiots!

Bottom line, I don't want one, not practicle other than MX or extreme enduro, and the things are a handfull on a normal trail! :rolleyes: