Telford 2012

bilc0

Just been reading somewhere that putoline have stepped into the arena as a sponsor to the show, also the modern ossa, sherco, beta will also be in attendance.

http://www.classicoffroadshow.com/

Thats good to hear and will make this show even better.Even the Spaniards dont put on an off road show like we do. Their Autoretro show earlier this month wasnt a patch on Wrighty's.

What with the Tarres' appeal to us oldies, it would be a good place to launch the Jotagas in the UK. Mind you,thinking about it, the moaning criticism of some bikes in the past that comes from some members on this forum might lead manufacturers away from shows and use TMX and other safe mediums instead.

Looking forward to a good show Wrighty and after dinner speech !

I will be careful not to plug the show but Wrighty tells me that he is getting a LOT more interest from modern trials dealers, retailers and riders this year.

Many people felt that trials were not represented well at Stoneleigh and Telford could be a better option for the all aspects of the sport, not just Classics.

Pete

I will be careful not to plug the show but Wrighty tells me that he is getting a LOT more interest from modern trials dealers, retailers and riders this year.

Many people felt that trials were not represented well at Stoneleigh and Telford could be a better option for the all aspects of the sport, not just Classics.

Pete

I think this is a very good idea that will make Telford show not only bigger, but much more interesting too, specially when the UK has returned to the real trials... non-stop.

Cant wait !!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Greeves