Decisions decisions?

gjbiker

Up until recently this was my favourite ad on the telly for 2011...

and then this one appeared.....

....neither make me want to buy beer or perfume (who needs advertising to make you want to buy beer?) but for some strange reason they both appeal to me :wub:

but which ones best?

While I'm here........

Merry Christmas and a dab free New Year to everyone here on TC. I hope 2012 brings you all much happiness :D

All the best,

GJ & Family :biggrinsanta:

All adverts have subliminal messages,not sure what they are on these add's. I did have my own little fantasy.

Happy Christmas to everyone, don't feel the same this year for some reason. Remember to make the most of this one as it could be the last, well that's if the Mayan calender is correct.

Where do you find this stuff?

:thumbup:

Seasons greetings to you Mark,

we have some reasonable adverts on the telly this side of the pond, we haven't yet progressed to the 'caskets' and 'hemorrhoid cream' like wot you got stateside :blink:

Rent is cheap, imagination is free! They're both gonna spend a bit of time with me this Christmas :blush: (I'm stuck offshore)!

Hope you have a fantastic festive

GJ :wacko:

Oh nnnnn, no..The first advert is just a continuation of the 'Lads having the ultimate part' myth that MTV and advertising executives like to perpetuate <_<

The second one ..well :huh: ...I'm sure you can see through that one..ahem....moving on:-

Gj, I bet your reading material is something along the line of FHM/Loaded and Barely-legal magazines :huh:

As a dedicated anti-lager man the only ads on Tv ,that raise an interest in that product for me, are the black and white Stella Artois series and this one that pokes fun at the whole TV sales industry :-

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you one of the best adverts ever (IMHO) on TV:-

Merry Christmas TC people :xmas:

Gj, I bet your reading material is something along the line of FHM/Loaded and Barely-legal magazines

Not even close (well, perhaps the barely legal stuff in my youth :rolleyes: ) I get my kicks out the Snap-on catalogue and Ninja monthly :ph34r:

I couldn't care less what they're trying to advertise, I mearly had an interest in the tunes and the fact they were performed by some rather nice looking young ladies! If Jeff Goldblum floats yer boat then who am I to argue :P 'tis a good ad though :thumbup:

Not even close (well, perhaps the barely legal stuff in my youth :rolleyes: ) I get my kicks out the Snap-on catalogue and Ninja monthly :ph34r:

I couldn't care less what they're trying to advertise, I mearly had an interest in the tunes and the fact they were performed by some rather nice looking young ladies! If Jeff Goldblum floats yer boat then who am I to argue :P 'tis a good ad though :thumbup:

Nice vids, thought for a minute that said strap-on catalogue :banana2:

It's hourly plumbed "training" videos he's more into.

Happy Christmas Punters

Do they have Snap-On dealers there? :rolleyes:

Wish I still had one of these! Look at the price! Beaytiful bike, and scarey to ride!

750 H2

Tidy machine Mark with a price to match ! Mate of mine just sold his Z1B last year, now that was a scary bike to ride but what a grin factor :D I'll stick with me Bonny cafe racer for now, the joys of yesteryear with todays reliability - bring on the summer B)