Supension dust/mud covers

haggi961

Just wondering if anyone can point me into the right direction, but im looking to get the dust/mud covers that go over the front shocks and the type im after is like the wet suits material stuff as i know you can get rubber ones. Is the stuff a universal size or do they make the for diffrent bikes?

Just wondering if anyone can point me into the right direction, but im looking to get the dust/mud covers that go over the front shocks and the type im after is like the wet suits material stuff as i know you can get rubber ones. Is the stuff a universal size or do they make the for diffrent bikes?

You need fork booties! May have to call around cause I can't find them now! :rolleyes:

My advise is to leave them off! When dust and dirt gets in there it will be trapped and may score the fork leg?

Modern day forks and seals are designed to withstand getting dirty and washed off afterwards you will have no problems.

My advise is to leave them off! When dust and dirt gets in there it will be trapped and may score the fork leg?

Modern day forks and seals are designed to withstand getting dirty and washed off afterwards you will have no problems.

+1 in agreement here.

Only fit them if you've got something to hide :ph34r:

Thanks for the links guys and comments. What stuff could you hide if you had something to hide as they wont take long to lift up if needed be, only reason i want them is looks tbh and if they stop a bit of dirt then that wouldnt go a miss.