Thats No Tlr

spout

It's not a Seeley frame

TLR200 frame, maybe RS200 swingarm, XL185 engine and forks. Tank/seat unit could possibly be one of the non-standard RS200 items that can be bought in Japan or as RS says, maybe a Golner one.

Is that particular bike an RS then or a seely or a TLR? The frame looks wrong for a TLR and my old Seeley (bought in 1983 and sold in 1985 ....doh!) didn't have that air intake coblers going on.

It's an RS200. There are several aftermarket tank/seat combinations available for them in Japan so they don't all look the same.

Motor is basically the same as the Seeley except the Seeley had some tweaks (depends on who you talk to as to how many....) one of which was to over bore it to 66mm which gives 198cc as opposed to the 194cc of the RS200. The air intake hose etc. on the Seeley is there. just hidden by the tank/seat unit.

Re; the TLR 250'S they have coming in, I wonder if they will be 'proper' TLR's or those perimiter framed monoshock things which have a completely different engine too. Looked at one at an autojumble yesterday and the engine is pretty big on those with bits stuck on all over the place.

• 3 weeks later...

Tank and seat unit looks like it came from me, been choped back a little

at the rear and sides trimed......but it looks like one of mine....!

Orders taken now been for next batch. RS your seats are on the way.....

• 1 year later...