Highland Classic 2012

turbo

Big John,most of the time I seen you I was having a 5 or a 3 at best.Learned alot over

the weekend,pushed my self nearly to self destruction(tweaked my back,fought cramp,

8 hours sleep over the weekend) but wanted a finish,think I was stone dead last(darts

score),But enjoyed every minute of it.John might bump into you if your ever doon this

way.

cheers the noo Brian a.k.a Broony,Mr Broon

• Like 1

Yes Big John; Highland Classic Two Days is definitely growing in quality and I am sure in the future more than one special "someone" will attend this event.

This year the trial has been absolutely brilliant. The sections have been really selective in both routes A & B and have taken away a good number of dabs to each and every pilot. You could clean them all, but also could mess them easily. I claned them all (except that b..... section 11...) and anyway loose 47 marks in the weekend !!!! Also the variety in the sections is a highlight in this trial; rocky Scottish burns, sand, close turns in the trees, mud, roots, rocks...

The long version of the route is very enjoyable and the scenery looking down to Alvie State and the lakes is really nice.

I took just this two pics in section 2, hope to see some more soon...

Edit to say I think very probably in a close future Highland Classic will be the Scottish Twinshock event everyone will want to enter.

Edited by greeves

Another brilliant trial and good to see Sunday sections were different to Saturday.

A credit to the organisers and helpers in making 'the worlds friendliest trial' another great success.

Roll on next year.

I agree it´s a big improvement sections are not the same Saturday and Sunday.

I will be there, no matter which weekend.