Need Better Shocks?

mikey_01

hi all been riding on my c15, i love it! dont know why i am building a bantam?? lol any way i have a set off old betor shocks on the with with the valves on, but one is leaking bad so they just bottom out, and am a big lad, so is there any other shocks that are good and cheapish,????? other than the betor ones,

Hello Mikey_01. Try a set of NJS Experts as they seem to work well and are cheap. I have had a pair on my Sherpa for a couple of years now and they are still going strong. you can get them with 40 or 50 pound springs. Bully Lover.

Edited by bullylover

Hello Mikey_01. Try a set of NJS Experts as they seem to work well and are cheap. I have had a pair on my Sherpa for a couple of years now and they are still going strong. you can get them with 40 or 50 pound springs. Bully Lover.

I have a set of NJB shocks on my beamish, they are very good for the money :thumbup:

what sort of money are the falcons?....looking at prices for tlr200 at the moment. have heard the falcons are good, but takes an age to get your order done...is this so?

Mine were either £128 or £138,cant remember.The reason you cant get them next day is that they keep all the parts in stock and build to order in batches,so from ordering you have to wait till they do the next trials batch.What I thought was very good is that they reckon they can rebuild or repair ANY shock they have ever made with parts from stock - I like that mentality.

You can also alter the length of them by screwing on different length ends.Mine took around ten days to arrive from ordering.

I had a lot of trouble with leaking Betors, NJB experts are very good for the price, I use them in two Fantics and ordered now for my B40, Falcons are better in damping but starting to leak sometimes I have some in my Fantic 300 and they are the best I ever had in trials use....

Edited by Hendrik