Checking Nightmare

kramit

This one event sticks in my head where we had one of them little wire markers holding the section tape down near a muddy start at the bottom of the hill.

Everyone had to go past it and the mud bermed up and just folded the little wire marker over, some worse than others. Not sure if Martin was there, but other names like Commo and Komer come to mind. Guys will push every inch they can, and understandably so.

I got soo tired of going down to re-set this thing that I gave up and for the most part the tape survived with only a couple of breaks which earned a 5 and served it's purpose. In hindsight I should have used that as a ploy to gig them all at the top! You see that little flag down there laying in the mud, Well You Screwed It UP and I am p****d! :moon:

• Like 1

Great to hear from you aswell Steve. Same here, getting old and watching my kids make their way in the World. I would love to host you and your family on your travels next season. If the schedule brings you two to the East coast you can plan on spending a few days with me and my family here on my Farm in PA...Let me know , this offer stands into next season and onward. Always happy to help a trails family on the road. Right Martin ? Martin has spent a few days here with me on the farm on a few occassions. Always a great time riding and hanging with Belair even when on the rare occasion he posts a lower score than me in one of our local events....

Wow! Thanks Dom, I certainly appreciate the offer, and if it works out, will take you up on it! Our house here is always open too. After doing my tour down there through the 80's (man that was a long time ago eh) so many kind people looking after me, its the least I can do to return the favour when folks come through our way!!

Steve

• 2 months later...

The answer is not that complicated guys.

What you do is this. Get rid of trees. Trees are so 2011... Put your markers on death machines. (New Mexico you guys can still use cacti as long as they are prescribed distance appart needle to needle)

Are+you+ready+.+the+zombie+apocalypse+death+machine_11a7f1_3322521.jpg

You require the checker to put the markers up themselves so that the worst score you could get is a 3.

38572d1329484618t-most-dangerous-machine-your-shop-image-1127507216.jpg

WALLA! Problem fixed!

--Biff

Sorry if I offend with my sick sense of humor.