Ross Danby Wins Round 4 Btc

atomant

Well done Ross!! The best thing about the BTC at the moment is the fact that this season has thrown up a variation the results! Makes it much more interesting :).

Very boring when the same 2 or 3 riders dominate, at least the other riders can see the potential of a podium finish these days.

Which other riders?

Suppose Gary Mac from Round 1 and Ross from Round 4?

Now whatever the rules are you you adapt and ride whats in front of you? I have my own views and has been discused to death, but whether Gary or Ross would have won under the FIM rules is debatable.

Not sure what Dibs and Punes contract states, but when Doug was at his best he didn't ride the BTC he rode the Spanish Championship again probably due to contract, but he was mixing it day in day out with the best?

Maybe their contracts need looking at if they strive to be better because winning the BTC this year, last year, next year won't help them at all?

as gary mac wasnt there that would be ross then?

For once in your life and particularly in this thread, can't you just say well done to Ross for winning a BTC round which is a fantastic achievement considering the quality of the opposition and not turn this into another attack on the BTC competition as a whole !

What about Wiggy? He was struggling with an injured ankle, otherwise he could have been there or thereabouts for the podium. And Sam Connor? He wasn't far off a podium in Devon either. Ben Morphett looked dangerous as well. Not a million miles off the podium, any of those three, were they?

For once in your life and particularly in this thread, can't you just say well done to Ross for winning a BTC round which is a fantastic achievement considering the quality of the opposition and not turn this into another attack on the BTC competition as a whole !

:agreed: Well done Ross

Which other riders?

I was stood near to James Dabill when he was looking at the scoreboard nervously waiting for Ross, Alex, Sam Connor and Ben Morphett to finish as each of them could have beaten James if they had good last laps. So I suppose these other riders. Cant imagine James being threatened with a 6th place finish on the old format.