Merry Christmas All!

copemech

:xmas::star::madnoel: MERRY CHRISTMAS people...cheers Cope, O liked the John Lennon vid :icon_salut:

I was stunned at the fecking Bono with no glasses, as I feel him now a bit over the top prick !

We did get a lot more snow, was Heavy, and did add up a lot more, but just a pic of it here in the process is a rareity! Finally got over freezing today, so mostly gone. Got to -5C or so and stayed below freezing for about two days, so not the norm here. :beer:

Edited by copemech

Cope is more used to the over 100F (38C) weather. In which I would melt........

16F (-9C) at 0700 here. A little more normal for this time of year. but I think it was just 3 weeks ago we had a day at 55F (13C). So we have quite the swing in temps around here. (at least it don't get as low as some places in Canada and Alaska BBRRRR)

But still we only have an inch or 2 of snow, 2 hours drive south of me has 6 inches of snow.

It is quite amazing the differences in weather, temp., etc.. the human body is capable of getting used to and functioning in.

OK enough philisophical crap.